Sonoma County Tourism is the official destination marketing organization for California's Sonoma County. SCT is a private, non-profit marketing and sales organization dedicated to increasing overnight stays in Sonoma County, California.
Located 45 minutes from San Francisco, Sonoma County provides a genuine and adventurous wine country experience.
The hospitality and tourism industry in Sonoma County comprises one out of every ten jobs and provides more than $97 million in revenue for local and state governments. This revenue is used for things like parks, economic development, cultural and historical festivals and events, affordable housing and other uses. (For more information on the tourism industry, see the statistics page.)
Snapshot of tourism businesses in Sonoma County:
- 76 percent of Sonoma County tourism businesses are small (fewer than 25 employees)
- 91 percent of tourism businesses are locally owned, only eight percent of these are franchises
- 40 percent have been in business for more than 20 years, 26% have been in business for ten or fewer years
Sonoma County Tourism
3637 Westwind Blvd.
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Main: 800-576-6662 / 707-522-5800
With a staff of sales, marketing & public relations, communications, and administrative professionals, Sonoma County Tourism promotes Sonoma County as a desirable overnight destination to three main markets: leisure, meetings and groups (incl. weddings) and tour and travel.
Sonoma County Tourism Links:
- Sonoma County Tourism - Official DMO for Sonoma County
- Meet the Sonoma County Tourism staff
- Meet our Board of Directors
- Meet our hard-working committee members
- Meet the Faces of Sonoma County Tourism
- Find job opportunities
- Read our Board of Directors Minutes
- Read Board Meeting Agendas
- Statistics About Tourism
- CTA - Certified Tourism Ambassador Program
- Annual Meeting