Sonoma County Tourism is the official destination marketing organization for California's Sonoma County. SCT is a private, non-profit marketing and sales organization dedicated to increasing overnight stays in Sonoma County, California.
Located 45 minutes from San Francisco, Sonoma County provides a genuine and adventurous wine country experience.
Sonoma County Tourism
3637 Westwind Blvd.
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Main: 800-576-6662 / 707-522-5800
With a staff of sales, marketing & public relations, communications, and administrative professionals, Sonoma County Tourism promotes Sonoma County as a desirable overnight destination to three main markets: leisure, meetings and groups (incl. weddings) and tour and travel.
Sonoma County Tourism Links:
- Sonoma County Tourism - Official DMO for Sonoma County
- Meet the Sonoma County Tourism staff
- Meet our Board of Directors
- Meet our hard-working committee members
- Meet the Faces of Sonoma County Tourism
- Find job opportunities
- Read our Board of Directors Minutes
- Read Board Meeting Agendas
- Statistics About Tourism
- CTA - Certified Tourism Ambassador Program
- Annual Meeting