Are you looking for a hotel for your next annual conference, staff retreat or incentive trip? How about Sonoma County, California? The team at Sonoma County Tourism can help you find the ideal site. Experience an event in a setting that heightens your senses, tests your adventurous spirit and promotes networking to reach your meeting goals. Sonoma County is a spectacular wine country destination offering a variety of unique options to accommodate groups of 10-400 people and we are here to help match your event with the perfect property and guide you along the way. Our priority in suggesting hotels is:
- Focus/purpose of the event
- Space and budget requirements
- Past successes and failures
- Demographics of the attendees
- Activity offerings both on-site and nearby
Sonoma County has many of the major brand hotels including Doubletree, Fairmont, Hilton, Hyatt, Sheraton, and many independent properties, all offering quality service and flexible meeting and outdoor function space. In addition, your groups can experience our diverse destination and stay at a choice of several independent hotels. Some unique options include:
- Coastal getaways like the Bodega Bay Lodge, Sea Ranch Lodge, and The Inn at the Tides for those meetings that require a more secluded/private setting with expansive views of the Pacific Ocean.
- Wine country boutique properties such as Farmhouse Inn, Kenwood Inn, Madrona Manor, and Vintners Inn offering intimate settings and exclusivity with top services and Michelin rated dining.
- Flamingo Resort Hotel & Conference Center and Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn with area historic significance and a retro feel, provide meeting space and access to full service athletic clubs for a variety of group activities.
Take a look at all these hotels have to offer in the new SCT Meeting Professional's Guide. Then when you are looking for your next venue, remember to call Sonoma County Tourism. The benefits of working with our team is assistance collecting RFPs, arranging site visits, providing marketing assistance, and best of all our cash incentive of up to $4000!
We're here for you! The Sonoma County Tourism sales staff is ready to help you with any questions about planning your meeting to California’s Sonoma Wine Country: Contact us.