Sonoma County Partner Extranet
Tourism-related businesses have a free listing in the directories of the Sonoma County website. With your login, you are able to add photos, video, desctiption, hours and other information about your business. You can also and special offers to get more exposure on the Deals page of the site. We recommend that you check in regularlay to keep your listing up-to-date.
- Sign into the Partner Extranet
- Partner Extranet Instructions and Tutorials
- Partner FAQs
- Partner Training - How to Use the Extranet
- Add offers for off-season promotions
- Add an offer for media to the Journalist Handbook
Updating your free business listing on the Sonoma County Tourism website using the Partner Extranet
You have control of the information on your listing. You can add:
- Photos and videos: show off what you have to offer with a beautiful photo
- Description and other amenities: let visitors know what you offer and how it differentiates you from others
- Special Offers: everyone is looking for a deal; be included in the Deals section of SCT website.
- Meetings: showcase what you offer to meeting planners looking for the perfect venue.
Link to the Partner Extranet: sonoma.extranet.simpleviewcrm.com
Do you need access to your member record? Email Beth Snow at [email protected]
Did you lose your password? We can reset it for you. Email [email protected]
Can’t find your business listing? To get listed, your business must be in Sonoma County, and be tourism-related. To have your business listed on our website, please submit your information here.
If you would like further training on how to best use the extranet, you can make an appointment with either Beth Snow or Susan Montes. They can be done either over the phone, or in person. To make an appointment, either email or call Beth at 707-522-5811, [email protected], or Susan at 707-522-5814, [email protected].
In the training, you will learn to:
- Log on to the extranet
- Add photos and/or video
- Add a description of your property
- Add a special offer and Journalist coupon
- Update your meeting space information
- Respond to leads
View these video tutorials: How to Update your Member Record for your Business Profile
You can also download this handy User Guide (pdf), to help you through each step of the process.