New Extranet 4.0 is Live
We are very excited about the launch of the new Partner Extranet 4.0. The new interface will increase functionality and make it easier to update your information and respond to sales leads. A few things included are drag-and-drop to add photos, streamlined forms where you provide business information, as well as better navigation throughout the extranet.
- Sign into the Partner Extranet
- Partner Extranet Instructions and Tutorials
- Partner FAQs
- Partner Training - How to Use the Extranet
- Add offers for Sneakaway and Fall Harvest Promotion
Updating your free business listing on the Sonoma County Tourism website using the Partner Extranet
You have control of the information on your listing. You can add:
- Photos and videos: show off what you have to offer with a beautiful photo
- Description and other amenities: let visitors know what you offer and how it differentiates you from others
- Special Offers: everyone is looking for a deal; be included in the Deals section of SCT website.
- Meetings: showcase what you offer to meeting planners looking for the perfect venue.
Link to the Partner Extranet: sonoma.extranet.simpleviewcrm.com
Do you need access to your member record? Email Beth Snow at email@example.com
Did you lose your password? We can reset it for you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Can’t find your business listing? To get listed, your business must be in Sonoma County, and be tourism-related. To have your business listed on our website, please submit your information here.
If you would like further training on how to best use the extranet, you can make an appointment with either Beth Snow or Susan Montes. They can be done either over the phone, or in person. To make an appointment, either email or call Beth at 707-522-5811, email@example.com, or Susan at 707-522-5814, firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the training, you will learn to:
- Log on to the extranet
- Add photos and/or video
- Add a description of your property
- Add a special offer and Journalist coupon
- Update your meeting space information
- Respond to leads
View these video tutorials: How to Update your Member Record for your Business Profile
You can also download this handy User Guide (pdf), to help you through each step of the process.