Who is a partner? As a tourism-related business in Sonoma County, you are a considered a partner. Sonoma County Tourism works with local businesses and chambers of commerce to make sure potential travelers from Sacramento to Seoul hear about your business. By working with Sonoma County Tourism's free programs, tourism-related businesses enjoy the benefits of extensive sales and marketing programs dedicated to a positive return-on-investment and increasing overnight stays in Sonoma County.
In this section you will discover how to access Sonoma County Tourism's programs.
In Sonoma County, tourism supports more than just 19,000 jobs and represents more than just $1.55 billion in spending from visitors. Tourism supports everything from restaurants to farmers, from grocery stores to local banks. Services from SCT are free and available to tourism-related businesses in Sonoma County. If you have questions or need more information, please contact Beth Snow, Marketing Manager, at email@example.com.
This partner section includes information on:
- free marketing opportunities
- co-op advertising/marketing and sales opportunities
- resources and training
- partner extranet
- industry updates
- requesting free maps and visitor guides
- updating your own business listing or submitting events, news and deals.
- advertising opportunities in the official Sonoma County Visitors Guide and Map.
- Super Bowl 50 Host Committee
- annual meeting recap and photos
- read about Sonoma County in the News here.
- sustainability and water resources for tourism businesses
If you are looking for information regarding our
Sonoma County CTA Program,
you will find more info here.