The 9th annual Sonoma County Restaurant Week will continue the tradition of celebrating the finest Sonoma County food in March 2018. Stay tuned for more info. Participating restaurants will present fantastic food at fantastic prices.
Two Meals - Three Great Prices
The two-course prix-fixe lunch option will be offered again by participating restaurants, priced at $10 or $15. And, as always, all restaurants will offer a three-course prix-fixe dinner menu for $19, $29 or $39.
There are no tickets or passes required. Food lovers can simply dine out at as many participating restaurants as they would like during Sonoma County Restaurant Week, explore new dining opportunities, or enjoy old favorites. Reservations are strongly recommended!
- Explore participating restaurants and see menus
- Find answers to FAQs and how to make reservations
- See participating restaurants on an interactive map: Click on "Restaurant Week" in the category filter and then select a city.
- Browse hotels and lodging
- Find transportation
- Order a free printed Visitor Guide and Sonoma County Map
- Email us with questions
Share your Restaurant Week photos on Instagram with tagging @sonomacountyrestaurantweek or with the hashtag #SCRW.