Holiday Tour and Tasting Season
- Tuesday, December 5, 2017 - 02:00pm to 03:30pm
- Wednesday, December 6, 2017 - 02:00pm to 03:30pm
- Thursday, December 7, 2017 - 02:00pm to 03:30pm
- Friday, December 8, 2017 - 02:00pm to 03:30pm
- Monday, December 11, 2017 - 02:00pm to 03:30pm
- Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 02:00pm to 03:30pm
- Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 02:00pm to 03:30pm
- Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 02:00pm to 03:30pm
- Friday, December 15, 2017 - 02:00pm to 03:30pm
The Jordan Holiday Tour and Tasting is a special seated tasting in the winery's festively decorated dining room that is only offered in December.
Explore the architectural splendor of the iconic Winery Chateau in Healdsburg that has defined Jordan for four decades. After a welcome reception and holiday toast with the new Jordan Cuvée by Champagne AR Lenoble, walk the cobblestone terrace with scenic views overlooking the Sonoma wine country garden and vineyards, and pass through the historic oak tank room, before a seated, gourmet wine tasting with food pairing by the fireplace in the festively decorated dining room. Along your guided journey, you’ll sample current release Russian River Valley Chardonnay and Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon with hors d’oeuvre pairings by the estate chef. You’ll also be treated to a special selection of an older vintage Cabernet Sauvignon and the Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil, paired with some of California’s best artisan cheeses. In the spirit of the holidays, your experience will conclude with homemade cookies and TCHO hot cocoa.
Offered Dec. 5-8 and Dec. 11-15.