Polar Bears, Dec. 8-17
- Thursday, December 8, 2016 - 07:30pm
- Friday, December 9, 2016 - 07:30pm
- Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 07:30pm
- Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 07:30pm
- Friday, December 16, 2016 - 07:30pm
- Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 07:30pm
David Templeton tells a whopper of a true story in his lyrical show Polar Bears. When tragedy strikes, David finds himself caring for his two small children, who are suddenly experiencing their first Christmas without their mother. Amidst a confusing mixture of grief, funeral arrangements and a growing mountain of cookies - an overwhelmed and utterly unprepared David launches an elaborately detailed plot to keep the magic of Christmas alive for his kids, but it backfires in hilarious, heart-breaking, wholly unexpected ways. This show is not recommended for small children who still send letters to Santa.
Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays at 7:30 p.m. Sundays at 2 p.m.