Railroad Square Holiday Horse and Carriage Rides
- Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 11:00am to 04:00pm
- Sunday, December 11, 2016 - 11:00am to 04:00pm
- Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 11:00am to 04:00pm
- Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 11:00am to 04:00pm
- Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 11:00am to 04:00pm
Step back in time to Historic Railroad Square and enjoy a wonderful holiday tradition in Santa Rosa’s most charming historic shopping and dining district. Starting Nov. 26-27 and every weekend through Christmas Eve, enjoy Holiday Horse and Carriage Rides between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. These complimentary rides, a gift to the community from the Railroad Square Association, leave from the Depot parking lot. Rides will run regularly on these weekends, weather permitting.
Every Saturday between Thanksgiving and Christmas, enjoy carolers, a photo booth designed by Chop’s Teen Club, tours of the “Magical Forest” in the Hotel La Rose lobby, and hot cider and snacks at the California Welcome Center, in the Depot.
Saturday, Dec. 3 is the annual Holiday Merchant Open House. Stop by and choose from a variety of items for Christmas giving.