With all the exciting events happening year-round in Sonoma County, there’s always something special to round out your business meeting, annual conference, staff retreat or incentive trip. Put some extra pizzazz in that professional gathering with group outings to food and wine festivals, old-fashioned county fairs, world-class concerts, global film festivals and so much more.
Check this constantly updated calendar, and keep in mind that the Sonoma County Tourism team can offer custom suggestions for activities, too. You may like to link this calendar to your meeting website and announcements, as attendees may like to extend their stay.
- Annual Barrel Tasting, March 2-4, 2018 and March 9-11, 2018
- Sonoma County Restaurant Week, March 2-11, 2018
- Savor Sonoma Valley, March 17-18, 2018
- Sonoma International Film Festival, March 21-25, 2018
- Sebastopol Documentary Film Festival, March 21-25, 2018
- California Artisan Cheese Festival, March 23-25, 2018
- IPA 10K and Beer Mile Invitational, April 13-14, 2018
- Bodega Bay Fisherman’s Festival, April 14-15, 2018
- Santa Rosa’s Earth Day on Stage, April 21, 2018
- Luther Burbank Rose Parade and Festival – Together we Rose, May 19, 2018
We're here for you! The Sonoma County Tourism sales staff is ready to help you with any questions about planning your meeting to California’s Sonoma Wine Country: Contact us.