Are you dreaming of coming to Sonoma County, California, for a meeting this season? Following are special incentives from our hotel partners:
Doubletree by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country
Fall Fest of Savings
Book your 2019 meeting at the DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country by October 31, 2018 and receive the following:
- Complimentary 1/40 guest rooms
- Complimentary basic WiFi in meeting space
- Hilton Honors points – receive 2 points for every $1 spent
- 10% off audio visual rental
- Ask about our Hot Dates for additional savings!
- One complimentary guest room for each 40 rooms consumed on nightly basis. Complimentary basic WiFi in meeting space for number of attendees based on peak room night block. (i.e. 50 room nights peak = 50 basic wifi connections in meeting space), Hilton Honors - Receive 2 points for every $1 spent with Hilton Honors Event Planner Program (includes guest room, meeting room rental, food and beverage and audio-visual. 10% off audio visual rental from PSAV.
- Offer valid for new bookings only – signed with the DoubleTree by October 31, 2018 for January – December, 2019 events.
- Offer must be included with signed contract. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Subject to date, guest room and meeting space availability. Offer not valid on previously booked events, and may not be combined with any other promotional offer from the hotel. Hotel reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time, without notice. Some blackout dates apply.
Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa
Flamingo Conference Resort is offering a “Meeting Perk Package” for 2018-2019 Value Meeting Dates From $139-169. One perk is offered for every 15 paid guest rooms
10/28-11/2, 11/10-13, 11/18-21, 11/25-29, 12/9-12, 12/17-20, 1/1-24, 2/3-20, 2/26-28, 3/3-7, 3/10-18 & 3/24-4/1
Healthy fitness break Includes 15 min personal trainer led group session with healthy snacks
- 2% Guestroom rebate to master account
- 25% Off on-site A/V equipment
- VIP amenity to 3 rooms
- Complimentary meeting room WIFI
- Health Club admission ($15 pp per day value) includes all group exercise classes & Tennis
- Sonoma wine & cheese tasting reception or individual wine tasting passes
- 1 Spa service - Massage, Facial, Mani/Pedi
Pre-qualified Federal & State per diems for Accommodations, Food & Beverage
Available on-site Teambuilding & Entertainment:
Group Wellness (Yoga, Spa & Personal Training), Tennis Training & Tournaments with on-site Pro,
Wine Blending & Tasting, Retro Theme Party, Karaoke & Live Entertainment
Group of 15 or more guest rooms per night, 2-night minimum stay, subject to availability & excludes holidays.
Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country
Book your next meeting by September 30, 2018 and choose your perks.
- Book 40-49 guestrooms on peak and choose two perks
- Book 50-99 guestrooms on peak and get 3% rebate to master bill plus two perks
- Book 100+ guestrooms on peak and get 5% rebate to master bill plus three perks
THE PERKS * (see disclaimer below)
- One complimentary guestroom for every 35 room nights actualized
- A complimentary one-night stay at hotel for the meeting planner
- 10% discount on F&B ($5000 food & beverage minimum required)
- Double World of Hyatt Points
- 50% discount on wi-fi in function space
- $100 American Express Gift Card
- 50% discount on corkage fee
- 5 complimentary VIP guestroom upgrades to the next guestroom category at existing group room rate with welcome amenities
- Upgraded daily break to include a specialty coffee or tea package
- Complimentary Signature Cocktail upon group arrival (created especially for your group, one per person)
- $200 Gift Certificate for the Up & Away Hot Air Ballooning Adventure
- $200 Pure Luxury transportation credit
** This promotion does not apply to existing group agreements. Groups must be booked by September 30, 2018 and consumed by March 31, 2019. Gratuity and taxes are not included. Guestrooms and meeting space are subject to availability. Rebate to master account applies to net room rate and F&B actualized charges. (In-room dining, audio visual and incidentals do not apply).
Holiday Inn Windsor Wine Country
Pick your Perk
- Book a meeting with 30 or more rooms per night choose 2 perks
- Book a meeting with 40 or more rooms per night choose 4 perks
- 1 Complimentary guest room
- 2 VIP Upgrades
- Double points for Meeting Planner
- 2 Welcome Amenities
- Complimentary meeting room
- Complimentary 1 hour welcome wine reception
Hundred Dollar Meeting Room Promotion
Book a meeting with 20 rooms or more per night and get your meeting space for $100.00
**Promotion is valid if contracted by 9/30/18, and meetings fall in 2018. This promotion cannot be combined with any other offer and does not apply to previously contracted events.
Madrona Manor is currently offering 15% off any meeting room booked Sunday through Thursday. Guest rooms on the evening prior or after your meeting Sunday through Thursday will receive a 20% discount. ** This offer expires on December 31, 2018
Oxford Suites Sonoma County
Host your holiday party with us! Book your event by October 1st and receive 12% off of your food & beverage. Must mention this offer at the time of booking.
“Bed, Bites and Brews” promotion offers:
- One night stay in our mid-century modern Standard Queen accommodations
- Complimentary coffee/tea service and fresh-baked pastries are available daily in our retro-chic Lounge
The Astro now offers 'Astro Happy Hours' — 3pm to 7pm, Tuesday thru Saturday
As a guest at the Astro Motel, you’ll enjoy happy hour at The Spinster Sisters. Just present your Astro key to your server during these hours and get the Happy Hour pricing!
The Sandman is partnering with Harvest Card to offer a special opportunity for anyone who cherishes all that Sonoma County and wine country lifestyle has to offer.
Harvest Card is a membership card that allows the cardholder access to Sonoma County partner wineries. The card provides complimentary tastings and discounts on bottle purchases at participating wineries. The package includes:
- Complimentary tasting for card member and guest
- 10% off bottle purchases at participating wineries, three bottle minimum
- Complimentary corkage at exclusive partner restaurants
- Preferred rates to events, tastings, and offerings
- Two Sandman GoVino wine glasses
For more information on Harvest Card, please click here
Timber Cove Resort
Sonoma Coast Executive Retreat Package
Rates from $325
Exclusive Package Includes:
- Ocean view accommodations
- Meeting Space with Ocean Views
- Complimentary welcome beverage upon arrival
- One complimentary Suite upgrade
Guided hikes on our 23-acre resort overlooking the Pacific Ocean are available for an additional fee.
Book by September 30, 2018 for meetings held between August 1, 2018 and March 31, 2019.
Details: Offer is based upon availability for Sunday to Thursday meetings, with limited availability on weekends. Valid for new bookings only.
We're here for you! The Sonoma County Tourism sales staff is ready to help you with any questions about planning your meeting to California’s Sonoma Wine Country. Contact us