Are you dreaming of coming to Sonoma County, California, for a meeting this fall and winter season? Following are special incentives from our hotel partners:
Doubletree by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country
“Heard it through the Grapevine” booking incentive; Credit up to $2,500 for your next meeting.
- 50-100 consumed rooms earns $500.00 credit
- 101-200 consumed rooms earns $1,000.00 credit
- 201-300 consumed rooms earns $1,500 credit
- 301-400 consumed rooms earns $2000.00 credit
- 401+ consumed rooms earns $2,500.00 credit
Offer is Valid: January, August and October 2018 - $30.00 per occupied guest rooms spend on group food, beverage or room rental to master account is required. Credit will be posted to master account upon group departure. Offer valid for new bookings only. Offer is valid for contracts signed with the Doubletree by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country at least 30 days prior to group major arrival,. Offer must be included in signed contract with the hotel. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Subject to date, guest room and meeting space availability. Offer not valid with previously booked events, and may not be combined with any other promotional offers from the hotel. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time, without notice. Some blackout dates apply.
Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa
Winter Meeting Package December 1, 2017- March 2018 - Weekdays.
Meeting Perk Package – Select 1 Perk for every 15 rooms paid.
- 2% Guestroom rebate to Master Account
- 25% off On-Site A/V Equipment
- 10% off Catering Menu
- 25% off Room rental
- Discount rate range $119-$149
- Meeting Room WiFi
- Healthy Fitness break includes 15 minute personal trainer led group session with healthy snacks/smoothies
- Health Club admission ($15pp per day value) includes all group exercise classes and Tennis
- Sonoma Wine & Cheese tasting reception or individual Wine Tasting passes
- 1 Spa service- Massage, Facial, Manicure/Pedicure
- VIP amenity to 3 rooms
- Cycle or Yoga classes all day pass
Per Diem Rates (Weekdays Only)
Pre-approved Federal & State per diems for Room, Food & Beverage
Optional Fitness Breaks for Enhanced Learning:
Group Yoga, Pilates, a la carte Spa Treatments and Personal Training sessions supplied by instructor. Special Group Winery Tastings, Tours and Team Building events and Local Sonoma Wineries are available.
Weekday (Sunday-Thursday). New Clients only, group of 10 or guest rooms, 2-night minimum stay, includes applicable taxes and gratuity, subject to availability.
We're here for you! The Sonoma County Tourism sales staff is ready to help you with any questions about planning your meeting to California’s Sonoma Wine Country. Contact us