Bring your meeting to Sonoma County and be #SonomaStrong
For a limited time, Sonoma County Tourism is offering an additional incentive to our popular meeting incentive program:
The "Sonoma Strong Meeting Incentive."
Contract with one of our partner hotels and actualize between now and June 30,2018, and an additional 50 percent of your incentive value will be donated in your organization’s name to our community’s fire relief efforts.
Your incentive check will be delivered to your hotel and applied to your group’s master account prior to your arrival and can be credited to any of your meeting’s needs. Based on the total cumulative room block, your group will receive the following:
• $4,000 for 301+ actualized rooms – plus $2,000 to Fire Relief Efforts*
• $3,000 for 201-300 actualized rooms – plus $1,500 to Fire Relief Efforts*
• $2,000 for 101-200 actualized rooms – plus $1,000 to Fire Relief Efforts*
• $1,000 for 50-100 actualized rooms - plus $500 to Fire Relief Efforts*
• $500 for 25-49 actualized rooms - plus $250 to Fire Relief Efforts*
Our cash incentive is popular with our meetings clients. It can offer services your group may have not budgeted for.
It can be applied to a reception that may have not been planned or to any food and beverage functions. We have had clients use the incentive to rent a tent to add additional space to their meeting, or It can be used for transportation to and from any off-site program or airport transfers.
*Fire Relief Donation will be made on behalf of your company
Please contact your National Sales Manager should you have any additional questions.