On this page you will find information on how to work effectively with Sonoma County Tourism, how SCT operates, and some interesting facts about how the tourism industry benefits our economy.
Resources and Training
- Learn how to get the most out of the Partner section with this overview
- How to Use the Sonoma County Partner Extranet
- How to Get the Most Out of Sonoma County Tourism’s Free Services
- How to Maximize Your Exposure with Google in 2018
- How to Order Sonoma County Visitor Guides + Maps for Your Business
- How to Become a Certified Tourism Ambassador (CTA)
- Learn more about Sonoma County Tourism and how Tourism Benefits our Economy
How to Use the Sonoma County Partner Extranet
Tourism-related businesses have a free listing of their business on SonomaCounty.com. An example of a business listing on SonomaCounty.com can be seen here. With the partner extranet, you can add photos, video, a description, hours, social media links and other information about your business. You can also and special offers to get more exposure on our Deals page. Learn how to best use the Sonoma County Partner Extranet here.
We continuously have free marketing opportunities that are available for your business to take part in. Click here to learn about our current free marketing opportunities.
A tutorial from our digital partner, Miles Partnership, on how local businesses can be a part of the recovery from the fires by posting current images and information.
- Part 1: Maximizing Exposure for Your Business with Google (Video Webinar)
- Part 2: Advanced Training into Google by Business (Video Webinar)
All Sonoma County Partner videos can be found on Sonoma County Tourism’s Vimeo.
Request official Sonoma County Visitor Guides and Maps to have in your business by clicking here.
Other local printed materials you might be interested in having in your business are as follows:
California Cheese Trail Map
Tomales Bay Foods
2080 Lakeviile Highway
Petaluma, CA 94954
Sonoma County Tourism launched the Certified Tourism Ambassador (CTA) program to improve visitation by inspiring front-line hospitality employees and volunteers to work together to turn every visitor encounter into a positive experience.
In the last five years, over 2,200 tourism professionals, community members and volunteers have become CTA certified. Learn more about the Sonoma County CTA Program here.