3 Spas to Enjoy During Crush Season in Sonoma
If you love spas and wine then you’ll love Wine Crush season in Sonoma. After a long day of wine tasting and touring wineries in the middle of harvest, a relaxing massage or spa treatment is the perfect way to end your day.
Many Sonoma County resort spas offer special packages for the Fall Wine Crush Season. Here special packages offered by three top choices — the luxurious Tuscany villa style of Kenwood Inn in Glen Ellen, the Spanish mission-influenced Fairmont Sonoma Mission in the Valley of the Moon, or the modern aesthetic of boon hotel + spa in the Russian River area.
Each is unique in its own way, with a variety of amenities to choose from. Here are three great spa choices during wine crush season in Sonoma County:
Kenwood Inn’s stunning gardens and pool area are the perfect place to de-stress before you enjoy a spa treatment (or two) in their cozy but luxurious spa.
This generous package includes spa credits, a night in one of Kenwood Inn’s gorgeous rooms, breakfast for two, and more.
The inn’s Fall Package includes:
- One night in a luxurious guestroom
- Two $25 spa credits towards spa treatment at the onsite spa
- Breakfast for two each morning, a cordial bar, and an evening wine and cheese tasting
- Day pass to Parkpoint Health Club Sonoma
- L'Occitane products for skin, hair and body
- Wi-Fi access, onsite parking, and bottled water
Valid Sunday-Thursday, through Nov. 15, 2017
Relax feet tired from wine crushing in the natural mineral water hot springs of the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn and Spa and then enjoy a spa treatment of your choice. This package also includes a room and breakfast for two at the Fairmont’s renowned Santé restaurant.
The Rejuvenation Package includes:
- One night room accommodation
- Breakfast daily for two people at Santé, Sonoma Golf Club Grill, or through in room dining
- One 60-minute spa treatment (per night) for two people (up to a value of $175 USD each; both treatments may be used by one person) Treatments must be booked in advance and can be done so by calling 877-289-7354 or online at spadirect.
Rates start at $559 USD per night (low season), based on double occupancy only, and do not include taxes or gratuities.
Tucked away in the redwood oasis of the Russian River, boon hotel + spa has a modern, clean-lined design and a variety of services to enhance your Wine Crush experience. Enjoy a poolside cocktail before or after your spa appointment or an evening hot tub under the stars.
Boon’s Super Summer Special includes $75 off of a two-night stay and 20 percent off of spa services throughout your visit. If you schedule a spa visit with a group of four or more, Boon offers a free bottle of bubbly.
Call Boon (707) 869-2721 and mention the super summer special, which is valid through the end of September (some blackout dates apply).