D'Argenzio Winery Feast of Seven Fishes
Sonoma, meet Southern Italy, with the upcoming Feast of Seven Fishes (Festa dei Sette Pesci) at D'Argenzio Winery & Tasting Room in Santa Rosa. It’s all-you-can-eat cioppino all around on Friday, Dec. 18, 2015, paired with the Italian-inspired wines the D'Argenzios are famous for.
An updated take on the customary Italian Feast which is normally served on Christmas Eve, the Wine Country gathering has become an annual tradition for the family, celebrating their ancestry in Puglia and Campania Italy. From 5 to 8 p.m., guests can dig into that cioppino, then enjoy a four-course Italian dinner, and a taste of the tradition the family has cherished for more than 100 years.
If the feast whets your appetite for an authentic Italian experience, you can also visit the tasting room later in the year, as much as you like, for a weekly happy hour party showcasing wine specials, live music, bocce ball, dancing, and tasty food from guest food trucks,. The Wine Down Thursdays play from 6 to 9 p.m. January through October, with a full dinner option also available. Here’s a peek at what you’ll eat:
- Piccolo Antipasti Board artisan cheese and salumi with fresh crostini.
- Grande Antipasti Board assortment of artisan cheese, salumi, olives, pistachios, dates, artichoke hearts and crostini.
- Margherita Pizza of Buffala Mozzarella, Basil, Tomato Sauce
- Sopressata Pizza of Spicy Pepperoni & Tomato Sauce
- Limone Pizza of Arugula, Lemon, & Shaved Parmesan
- Truffle Pizza of White Truffle Oil, Bell Peppers & Mushrooms
- Sausage Pizza of Italian Fennel Sausage, Mushrooms, Oregano, & Tomato Sauce
- Arugula Salad of Arugula, Roasted Pancetta, Onions, & Parmesan
- Roasted Cauliflower Radicchio Salad of Cauliflower, Radicchio, Broccoli, & Truffle Oil
- Fresh Herb Organic Salad of Organic Fresh Herbs & Heirloom Tomatoes
- Gelato & Biscotti
Nutella e Fichi Dip of Nutella, Crushed Hazelnuts, Dried Fig, & Sea Salt with crostini
D'Argenzio Winery: 1301 Cleveland Avenue, Suite A, Santa Rosa, 707-546-2466