Escape to the Russian River! Get a free Wine Country Romance Package!
$150 Romance Package included when you stay two or more nights; includes free bottle of wine at check-in. Available until December 31, 2018.
Nestled among tall redwoods and delightful gardens, Fern Grove offers an intimate retreat for everyone. Our charming cottages offer quiet relaxation and comfort. Each morning, enjoy a delicious breakfast that features signature home–made specialties. Surrounded by miles of beautiful scenery, the inn is a perfect center for wine tasting, canoeing, biking, hiking, golf and exploration of the nearby coastline. We are a short stroll to shops, restaurants and nightlife and only minutes from an enchanting old growth redwood preserve.
Book two nights or more (Sunday through Thursday) and receive this complimentary GO-Sonoma Wine Country Romance Package. Coming for a weekend? Stay any three nights that include a Saturday night and receive the GO-Sonoma Wine Country Romance Package!
Wine Country Romance Package Includes:
- Enjoy a complimentary bottle of Sonoma County wine or sparkling cider at check in.
- Take advantage of an extra hour – check in early or stay late. Must arrange with innkeeper when booking your stay.
- Enjoy a freshly prepared breakfast each morning of your stay.
- Be delighted by the free concierge services that will help you make the most of your Wine Country stay.
- Make use of the Complimentary Wine Tasting Passport that includes tastings at select Sonoma County wineries.
- Take home a certificate for up to $50 Off of your next two night stay. Some restriction may apply.
FINE PRINT: Must request “GO-Sonoma Wine Country Romance Package” when booking your stay by phone or online. New reservations only. Subject to availability. Select rooms may apply. The GO-Sonoma Wine Country Romance Package valid exclusively at participating inns. Offer may not be combined with other discounts or 3rd party gift certificates. Major US Holidays and events may be exempt. This offer must be booked and used prior to December 31, 2018.