Spring into Summer Special
From $199 per night when you visit Gaige House + Ryokan through June*.
An elegant blend of vintage and contemporary, the inn features 23 thoughtfully appointed guestrooms with a modern, Asian flair. The verdant, secluded setting along the Calabaza Creek includes an outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, and is accented with delightful surprises in hidden spots: a hammock shaded with ancient oaks, a miniature pagoda in a rock garden, a gurgling fountain. Eight new Zen suites feature granite soaking tubs and private Japanese gardens perfect for in suite spa treatments. 100% non-smoking property.
- An overnight stay at Gaige House + Ryokan
- Full breakfast buffet each morning
- An evening welcome reception with wine and cheese
- Complimentary cookies and bottled water
- Onsite parking and wireless Internet service
Valid Sunday through Thursday until June 28, 2018
- Ryokan Zen Suite Creekside: $429 per night
- Ryokan Zen Suite Garden: $409 per night
- Creekside Suite ADA: $369 per night
- Gaige Suite: $349 per night
- Woodside Suite: $299 per night
- Studio Suite: $269 per night
- Deluxe King Spa Guestroom: $239 per night
- Deluxe King Guestroom: $219 per night
- Queen Guestroom: $199 per night
*This offer is valid Sunday through Thursday, until June 28, 2018 and excludes holidays, including but not limited to 5/24/18 through 5/28/18, special events and is strictly based on availability. Rates vary based on date reserved. This is not offered nor bookable on other travel sites. This special qualifies for one point per night towards the Frequent Sleeper Passport program. Starting rates do not include applicable taxes and fees.