Stay at this iconic Wine Country Inn and get a free Sonoma County Romance Package
Free Wine Country Vacation Package included when you stay two or more nights; includes free bottle of wine at check-in. Available until December 30, 2019.
Old Crocker Inn is a ranch-style bed and breakfast retreat in Sonoma County Wine Country. The five-acre setting is peaceful and relaxing, yet close to hundreds of wineries in the Dry Creek, Alexander, Russian River, and Anderson Valleys. This Sonoma County inn offers five lodge rooms and five cottage rooms or suites, all with private bath and entry. It is a pet and family friendly inn, and a full breakfast is provided each morning in the spacious dining room or deck.
Book two nights or more (Sunday through Thursday) and receive this complimentary GO-Sonoma Wine Country Romance Package. Coming for a weekend? Stay any three nights that include a Saturday night and receive the GO-Sonoma Wine Country Romance Package!
Wine Country Romance Package (valued at $150) Includes:
- Enjoy a complimentary bottle of Sonoma County wine or sparkling cider at check in.
- Take advantage of an extra hour – check in early or stay late. Must arrange with innkeeper when booking your stay.
- Enjoy a freshly prepared breakfast each morning of your stay.
- Be delighted by the free concierge services that will help you make the most of your Wine Country stay.
- Make use of the Complimentary Wine Tasting Passport that includes tastings at select Sonoma County wineries.
- Take home a certificate for up to $50 Off of your next two night stay. Some restriction may apply.
FINE PRINT: Must request “GO-Sonoma Wine Country Romance Package” when booking your stay by phone or online. New reservations only. Subject to availability. Select rooms may apply. The GO-Sonoma Wine Country Romance Package valid exclusively at participating inns. Offer may not be combined with other discounts or 3rd party gift certificates. Major US Holidays and events may be exempt. This offer must be booked and used prior to December 30, 2019.