Taste your way through western Sonoma County on a guided tour of the eateries, craft brewers, artisans, and wineries of Sebastopol. Learn how Sebastopol became the eclectic foodie-friendly town that it is today as you stroll through town sipping and savoring farm to table cuisine and world-class wines. • A delicious, exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of the chefs, makers, and artisans of The Barlow Marketplace.
• Enjoy the brews, spirits, wines, and bites that make up this 13-acre community.
• Tastings at six or more locations including enough food for a meal.
• Learn about the rich history and agricultural roots of The Barlow and West County.
• 3 hours and a relaxing stroll around the beautiful Barlow marketplace.
• Get tips from a local on places to eat and things to do in Sebastopol and Sonoma County.
• Private group tours available. Please see website for details.