Rates start at $169 per night at the Flamingo. Roam Far & Wander Wide with this getaway package at the Flamingo. Package Includes:
- 2 Frozen Beverages at Wild Bird Poolside Grill (per stay)
- Early check-in and Late check-out, subject to availability
- Have kids? We have a fun scavenger hunt planned for them
- Join our complimentary Virtual Zoom fitness classes, from the comfort of your own room
- Text concierge service, keep your social distancing if you want and call or text from your own phone, we are here to assist you
- Housekeeping per your preference – daily service, linen service or no service
The Flamingo Resort is a mid-century marvel in The Valley of the Moon. The buildings, rendered with natural materials and iconic angular silhouettes, are the work master architect Homer A. Rissman. Set on a 10-acre campus in Santa Rosa, it is an incomparable property for both its city access and sense of complete retreat.
It’s a place where each guest can find their flow, whether they are staying with us for business or pleasure. The Flamingo’s lively social centerpiece, the swimming pool, invites guests to take a plunge or sunbathe. And it serves as a launchpad to our other offerings — Wild Bird, the lounge and Montecito Health Club & Spa.
Built in 1957, the resort has been a lifelong destination for generations of families and friends celebrating. It’s a favorite for locals and travelers with a broad range of party, event and meeting spaces.
Must Book and Travel by 8/31/2020 to redeem this package.