Flock Together at The Flamingo
Rates start at $169 per night at the Flamingo. Gather your vibe tribe and road trip to The Flamingo. Package Includes:
- Book 4 rooms & receive a complimentary cabana for the day
- Two frozen beverages or ciders at Wild Bird Poolside Grill & Tiki Bar
- Two Passes to Montecito Health Club
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
- A Santa Rosa trail guide
- Poolside yoga on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays & Sundays
- Priority booking at Burke’s Canoes, subject to availability
The Flamingo Resort is a mid-century marvel in The Valley of the Moon. The buildings, rendered with natural materials and iconic angular silhouettes, are the work master architect Homer A. Rissman. Set on a 10-acre campus in Santa Rosa, it is an incomparable property for both its city access and sense of complete retreat.
It’s a place where each guest can find their flow, whether they are staying with us for business or pleasure. The Flamingo’s lively social centerpiece, the swimming pool, invites guests to take a plunge or sunbathe. And it serves as a launchpad to our other offerings — Wild Bird, the lounge and Montecito Health Club & Spa.
Built in 1957, the resort has been a lifelong destination for generations of families and friends celebrating. It’s a favorite for locals and travelers with a broad range of party, event and meeting spaces.
Must Book and Travel by December 2020 to redeem this package.