Services from Sonoma County Tourism are free and available to any tourism-related businesses in Sonoma County.
Update Your Free Business Listing
Sonoma County Tourism offers tourism-related businesses a free web listing on Sonomacounty.com. This includes your address, phone number, web link, description, photos, and videos. You can also submit special offers to get more exposure on our Special Offers page.
To update your information, you will be given a login and password for the Sonoma County Partner Extranet.
To receive a login and to reset your password to the Sonoma County Partner Extranet, please contact Beth Snow, marketing manager, at [email protected]. If you already have a login and password, and need help updating your business profile, you will find tutorials in Resources and Training.
If you have a tourism-related business and can't find your listing on our website, please tell us about your business by completing this form: sonomacounty.wufoo.com/forms/sct-add-new-business-listing.
- Learn how to Update Your Business Listing (PDF)
- Learn how to Submit Offers for the Journalist Handbook (PDF)
- How to Log on to the Extranet for the First Time (Video)
- How to Access Your Business Info and Add/Edit Contacts (Video)
- How to View Your Listings and Add/Edit Amenities (Video)
- How to Add/Edit Social Media, Images and Videos (Video)
- How to Add/Edit Offers or Deals (Video)
- How to Update the Meeting Facilities Tab (Video)
- How to Respond to a Sales Lead (Video)
How to Use the Sonoma County Partner Extranet
If you would like further training on how to best use the extranet, you can make an appointment with Beth Snow. They can be done either over the phone, or in person. To make an appointment, either email or call Beth at 707-522-5811, [email protected].