Sonoma County Tourism provides our local industry partners business-building benefits as highlighted in our “Working with Sonoma County Tourism” brochure. Click this link for more information on these programs. Our extensive sales and marketing programs are dedicated to increasing demand for the destination and your business.
By working with Sonoma County Tourism, hospitality businesses enjoy the benefits of extensive sales and marketing programs dedicated to a positive return on investment and increasing overnight stays in Sonoma County. And most of these programs are offered free.
New Partner Toolkit:
- Working with Sonoma County Tourism Brochure: SCT exists to drive tourism to the county and to our partner businesses. Let's start working together!
- Submit Events, Special Offers and More: Submit up to date information about your business to us, so that we can better help promote you to visitors, journalists, and other influential media.
- The Hospitality Collaborative: This recurring program takes place at host sites all around Sonoma County; bringing together SCT staff with a variety of different hospitality partners to learn more about one another.
- Connect with Group Business Development: Our Group Business Development team focuses on welcoming groups to Sonoma County and assists meeting professionals with proposals, site tours, and services.
- Learn how to Work with Media: Annually, SCT's Marketing and Public Relations team inspires hundreds of journalists and influencers to write positive travel, wine, and lifestyle articles. Help us tell the Sonoma County story by providing us with your unique information.
- Partner with Tourism Development: SCT’s Tourism Development Division is tasked with driving overnight stays through both established and emerging domestic and international travel trade channels.
Paid and Coop Marketing Opportunities:
Enhanced Opportunities: Sonoma County Tourism offers additional opportunities for businesses to promote themselves to our three main segments: leisure, travel, and meetings. Advertise in Sonoma County's Visitor Inspiration Guide, Map, Website, and Email Programs and participate in coop advertising opportunities.
360 Video - Free SCT Partner Benefit
We are excited to share that Sonoma County Tourism has partnered with Threshold 360 to create a 360° interactive video of your property for your listing on www.SonomaCounty.com at no cost to you.
Virtual Tours are a proven and effective way to generate interest and leads for your property, especially while many are still unable to travel and can't make an in-person site visit. That's why we've partnered with Threshold 360 to capture a no-cost virtual tour of your location to be used on SonomaCounty.com, on Google Maps, and in your proposals to meeting and event planners.
The process is simple:
- Click the button below and select the best day & time to capture your location.
- With a tripod and a 360° camera, our Creator will capture 360° photos of your venue for virtual tour creation. This process is contact-free and safe.
- You may include any meeting rooms and guest room types in this capture session. No major staging is required, but you’re welcome to stage your hotel as you see fit. Your customers and staff can be present and you can conduct business as usual.
- Once captured, the virtual tour will be placed on your listing page on our website SonomaCounty.com and uploaded to Google to be viewed via Google Maps and Search.
To schedule your appointment please CLICK HERE