National Travel and Tourism Week 2020
Sonoma County Tourism is pleased to unveil a number of virtual initiatives designed in honor of National Travel & Tourism Week, May 3-9.
Sonoma County NTTW Toolkit:
- Free #HospitalityStrong posters (reserve yours here!)
- A special industry unity Facebook profile frame
- Fun Sonoma County puzzles to play (a new puzzle for each day of NTTW)
- A showcase of Sonoma County hospitality and tourism businesses lit in pinot purple
- And our ongoing Tourism Cares blood drive (save lives and earn prizes!)
Download "Zoom" backgrounds from Sonoma County here:
We appreciate that COVID-19 has had an unprecedented impact on the travel industry and the entire economy.
Now more than ever, the travel and tourism community must come together, support each other, and remind everyone that even through the most difficult times, the Spirit of Travel cannot be broken.
Let's stay #HospitalityStrong!
Read Sonoma County Tourism's NTTW press release here.
In addition to Sonoma County's toolkit, you can find resources from the U.S. Travel Association here. Continue celebrating the tourism industry all May with this toolkit from Visit California for California Tourism Month.