Welcome to Tourism Development!
SCT’s Tourism Development Division is tasked with driving overnight stays through both established and emerging domestic and international travel trade channels. We work to grow the number of companies that feature and sell Sonoma County, expand the product range offered within these companies, enhance destination knowledge throughout the industry and increase exposure to customers.
To learn more, check out the ‘Table of Contents’ below:
- Meet the Team
- How We Work with You
- How We Work with the Travel Trade
- Benefits of working with the Travel Trade
- Tourism Development’s FAM Program
- Top 10 Global Markets for Sonoma County
- Top 10 Domestic Markets for Sonoma County
- Global Market Profiles
- Tradeshows & Sales Missions
- The Importance of Airports
- International Offices
- Partner Newsletters Archive
- Partner Education Sessions
- Travel Trade & Luxury E-Guides
- Travel Industry Organizations
- Prominent Travel Industry Consortia & Operators
- Glossary of Travel Trade Terms
Trade Show Activation
Sonoma County Tourism’s Tourism Development & Media Relations teams partnered with Visit California in a first of its kind trade show activation at IPW 2019. IPW is the leading international inbound trade show, driving $5.5 billion in future travel to the United States. It’s a marketplace where U.S exhibitors connect with travel buyers and media from more than 70 countries www.ipw.com.