Taste your way through western Sonoma County on a guided tour of the eateries, craft brewers, artisans, and wineries of Sebastopol. Learn how Sebastopol became the eclectic foodie-friendly town that it is today as you stroll through town sipping and savoring farm to table cuisine and world-class wines. • A delicious, exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of the chefs, makers, and artisans of The Barlow Marketplace.
• Enjoy the brews, spirits, wines, and bites that make up this 13-acre community.
• Tastings at six or more locations including enough food for a meal.
• Learn about the rich history and agricultural roots of The Barlow and West County.
• 3 hours and a relaxing stroll around the beautiful Barlow marketplace.
• Get tips from a local on places to eat and things to do in Sebastopol and Sonoma County.
• Private group tours available. Please see website for details.
Type of Sightseeing Tour:
By Penelopita - on Feb 16, 2019
Very informational and fun
My girlfriends and I went to this tour 3 weeks ago and it was really fun! Our guide had so much knowledge and gave us so much info and facts. Food was delish! I liked how they were able to add food...
We enjoyed our tour of The Barlow. Bridget, our guide, was enthusiastic about the tour and it was great to get to know a little about the history of Sebastopol. The food was delicious and enjoyed the...