Holidays Along the Farm Trails
- Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 10:00am
- Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 10:00am
- Friday, December 14, 2018 - 10:00am
- Saturday, December 15, 2018 - 10:00am
- Sunday, December 16, 2018 - 10:00am
- Monday, December 17, 2018 - 10:00am
- Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 10:00am
- Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 10:00am
- Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 10:00am
- Friday, December 21, 2018 - 10:00am
Sonoma County farmers will open their barn doors and celebrate the holidays with visitors. Holidays Along the Farm Trails kicks off November 14 and runs through January 1. It’s the perfect outing for friends and family to shop farm stands for ingredients for holiday meals, cut their own Christmas tree, make gifts at DIY workshops, greet farm animals, and so much more.
Admission is free, but guests must RSVP. Tickets are good for the entirety of the event (through New Year's Day). Feel free to visit as many stops along the Farm Trails as your heart desires! Please check the event map for all activities and offerings, plus timing and details for each participating destination.
At most locations, snacks, lunches, and picnic sites will be available to visitors. Hands-on workshops will allow guests to craft unique gifts and learn new skills.