Holidays at Healdsburg Museum - Model Trains Spectacular!
- Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 11:00am to 04:00pm
- Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 11:00am to 04:00pm
- Friday, December 15, 2017 - 11:00am to 04:00pm
- Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 11:00am to 04:00pm
- Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 11:00am to 04:00pm
- Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 11:00am to 04:00pm
- Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 11:00am to 04:00pm
- Friday, December 22, 2017 - 11:00am to 04:00pm
- Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 11:00am to 04:00pm
- Sunday, December 24, 2017 - 11:00am to 04:00pm
Each year, the Healdsburg Museum and Historical Society presents a wonderful holiday exhibition. This year, it is a Model Trains Spectacular! The exhibit will arrive Nov. 24 and run Wednesdays through Sundays until Jan. 7.
Spectacular Lionel scale-model trains are featured in small-town winter settings from the mid 1940s to the 1960s.
Famous passenger trains - Santa Fe El Capitan and New York Central’s 20th Century Limited.
Southern Pacific and Northwest Pacific freight trains.
Tank and box cars carrying wines from Healdsburg’s Roma and Foppiano wineries, and Asti’s Italian Swiss Colony winery.
Replicas of the Healdsburg Train Depot and the Roma winery building, now Hudson Street Wineries.
Town street, park and carnival animations celebrating the holidays.
The trains and accompanying scenes are from the collection of Wayne Padd, who has been entranced with trains big and small since he was a six-year old in Buffalo and first rode the New York Central Railroad.