Lost in Yonkers
- Friday, March 30, 2018 - 08:00pm
- Saturday, March 31, 2018 - 08:00pm
- Thursday, April 5, 2018 - 08:00pm
- Friday, April 6, 2018 - 08:00pm
- Saturday, April 7, 2018 - 08:00pm
- Friday, April 13, 2018 - 08:00pm
- Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 08:00pm
Mar 30 - Apr 15, 2018
Neil Simon's Pulitzer-winning play.
Bella is thirty-five years old, mentally challenged, and living at home with her mother, stern Grandma Kurnitz, whose financially strapped son Eddie deposits his two young sons on the old lady's doorstep. The boys are left to contend with Grandma, with Bella and her secret romance, and with Louie, her brother, a small-time hoodlum, in a strange new world called Yonkers.
Directed by Joe Gellura
On opening night of any production, stay afterward for a celebratory toast to the cast and crew! Immediately following all Sunday matinees, members of the cast and crew will return to the stage to answer your questions.
Fridays, Saturdays at 8 p.m. Thursday, April 5 at 8 p.m. Sundays at 2 p.m.
Tickets also available after March 1 (cash/check only) at Copperfield's in Healdsburg and Santa Rosa.