- Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 08:00pm to 10:30pm
- Friday, October 26, 2018 - 08:00pm to 10:30pm
- Saturday, October 27, 2018 - 08:00pm to 10:30pm
- Thursday, November 1, 2018 - 08:00pm to 10:30pm
- Friday, November 2, 2018 - 08:00pm to 10:30pm
- Saturday, November 3, 2018 - 07:00pm to 09:30pm
Oct. 25 - Nov. 4, 2018
By John Patrick Shanley
Directed by Ron Nash
“You’ve lived a rock’s throw away since the day of me birth and this is the first I’ve heard about beauty.”
Anthony and Rosemary are two introverted misfits. Anthony has spent his entire life on a cattle farm in rural Ireland, perfectly suiting his painful shyness. Rosemary lives next door, determined to have him, while watching the years slip away. Their journey is heartbreaking, funny as hell, and ultimately deeply moving.
The Raven features Opening Night Bubbly on Thursday, Oct. 25 and Sunday Post-Show Discussions on Sundays, Oct. 28 and Nov. 4.
Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays at 8 p.m. Sundays at 2 p.m.