Rapture, Blister, Burn, Jan. 26 - Feb. 11
- Friday, January 26, 2018 - 08:00pm
- Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 08:00pm
- Thursday, February 1, 2018 - 08:00pm
- Friday, February 2, 2018 - 08:00pm
- Saturday, February 3, 2018 - 08:00pm
- Friday, February 9, 2018 - 08:00pm
- Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 08:00pm
By Gina Gionfriddo
Directed by Jacquelyn Wells
After grad school, Catherine built a career as a rock star academic, while her friend Gwen built a home with her husband and children. Decades later, unfulfilled in polar opposite ways, each woman covets the other's life, commencing a dangerous game of musical chairs—the prize being Gwen's husband. A thoughtful, funny look at 21st century gender politics.
Join The Raven for opening night on Jan. 26 and stay afterward for a celebratory toast to the cast and crew! Immediately following all Sunday matinees, members of the cast and crew will return to the stage to answer your questions.
Tickets are also available after Jan. 1 (cash/check only) at Copperfield's Books in Healdsburg and Santa Rosa.
Jan. 26 through Feb. 11
Fridays and Saturdays at 8 p.m. Sundays at 2 p.m. Value Night is Thursday, Feb. 1 at 8 p.m.