Sonoma County Tourism provides a communications toolkit on this page for Sonoma County hospitality / tourism businesses, local chambers, cities and visitor bureaus. Please contact us with questions at [email protected].
COMMUNICATIONS TOOLKIT FOR PROJECT TIME OFF AND NATIONAL PLAN FOR VACATION DAY - Jan 2018
National Plan For Vacation Day is happening on Jan 30, 2018.
Join the nation in reminding everyone to take time off.
Here are great ideas and toolkits for PR, digital and social media from Brand USA.
COMMUNICATIONS TOOLKIT FOR WILDFIRES CRISIS - SONOMA COUNTY - Oct 2017
A toolkit for PR & social media messaging, facts, graphics, boilerplate.
Download Printable Poster: We Are Strong
Download Printable Poster: Open for Business - Coast
Download Printable Poster: Open for Business - Redwoods
Download Printable Poster: Open for Business - Vineyards - golden
Download Printable Poster: Open for Business - Vineyards - purple
- Show new pretty pictures of open businesses, downtowns, parks, places.
- Don’t post photos burned areas. The media is covering this part of the story. We want to show positive, the ready-for-travelers Sonoma County.
- Post about success stories and community efforts from local hotels, restaurants, and other hospitality businesses.
- Post about events that are happening. Please review the events page at www.sonomacounty.com/events for more information.
- Use these hashtags: #SonomaStrong, #SonomaCounty, when posting on social media, for example on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Linkedin:
- Sonoma County is open for business. Come visit and support our local farmers, chefs and winemakers.
- Come help us recover by allowing us to delight you with our hospitality, views and sensory experiences unlike any other. #SonomaStrong.
- Planning a trip? Sonoma County chefs, winemakers, hoteliers, park rangers and artists would love to meet you. #SonomaStrong.
- COME SEE US. By visiting Sonoma County, you’re contributing to our economic recovery. Let us show you an unforgettable time. #SonomaStrong.
- Hey, Neighbor! Long time no see. Drop in to Sonoma County for a great meal, a beautiful hike or an unforgettable tasting. #SonomaStrong.
- Want to help our recovery? Pay us a visit, and allow us to treat you to amazing hospitality. #SonomaStrong.
Some recent radio ads we are running
“Open for business”
Sonoma County is open for business.
From our Pacific Ocean beaches to the redwoods to 425 wineries, we are ready to welcome you back. Come to Sonoma County.
Go to SonomaCounty.com for the latest deals and your free visitors guide.
Reconnect with your partner, Reserve the special table, Retaste that amazing Pinot.
Revisit Sonoma County and Rediscover the best of wine country.
Sonoma County is open for business. Go to SonomaCounty.com for the latest deals and your free visitors guide.
You were here for that romantic weekend, your girlfriend’s getaway and that camping trip at the beach.
And in Sonoma County, we’re still here.
Come visit Sonoma County and support local farmers, chefs, and winemakers. See SonomaCounty.com for deals and your free visitors guide.
Download: Facebook Cover vineyard jpg
Download: Facebook Timeline Post jpg
Download: Facebook Timeline Post jpg
Download: Instagram jpg
Download: Digital Square-coast jpg
Download: Digital Square-redwoods jpg
Download: Digital Square-vineyards-golden jpg
Download: Digital Square-vineyards-purple jpg
Download: Digital Vertical-coast jpg
Download: Digital Vertical-redwoods jpg
Download: Digital Vertical-vineyards-golden jpg
Download: Digital Vertical-vineyards-purple jpg
Facebook Covers "We are Open for Business"
Download: Facebook Cover Beach
Dowload: Facebook Cover Redwoods
Download: Facebook Cover Vineyards golden
Download: Facebook Cover Vineyards purple
Information about the Sonoma County Fires
Video "We are Sonoma Strong"
Download videos for use here: https://sonomacounty.smugmug.com/Current-Movies