The 7th annual Sonoma County Restaurant Week will continue the tradition of celebrating the finest Sonoma County food! From March 7th through March 13th, 2016, participating restaurants will present fantastic food at fantastic prices.
The next annual Sonoma County Restaurant Week is going to take place in March 2017. Stay tuned for updates.
Two Meals - Three Great Prices
The 2-course prix-fixe lunch option will be offered again in 2016 by participating restaurants, priced at $10 or $15. And as always, all restaurants will offer a 3-course prix-fixe dinner menu for $19, $29 or $39.
There are no tickets or passes required. Food lovers can simply dine out at as many participating restaurants as they would like during Sonoma County Restaurant Week, explore new dining opportunities, or enjoy old favorites. Reservations are strongly recommended!
Share your Restaurant Week photos on Instagram with hashtag #SCRW. Enjoy!
- Explore participating restaurants and see menus
- Find answers to FAQs and how to make reservations
- See participating restaurants on an interactive map: Click on "Restaurant Week" in the category filter and then select a city.
- Browse hotels and lodging
- Find transportation
- Order a free printed Visitor Guide and Sonoma County Map
- Email us with questions