Sonoma County Tourism offers additional opportunities for businesses to promote themselves to our three main segments: leisure, groups and meetings.
Read below for details:
If you don't see a program that fits your needs, check back here or be sure to look our for alerts from the marketing team at SCT. We have numerous ad coops throughout the year that target local, national and international travelers.
Alaska/Horizon is proud to announce growing service into Santa Rosa Airport this year. This coming year we will continue our annual Wine Country Coop program, with a dedicated Coop page in every issue, sponsored by Sonoma County Tourism. Many businesses participate on this page monthly, providing a continued presence in our magazine for a deeply discounted price. Each month we reach over 640,000 passengers, so your ad with us will be well viewed! Find info here.
1/6 - $675 per issue
1/3 - $1350 per issue
For more information, contact Yael Kallin, Paradigm Communications Group, email@example.com, (206) 441-5871 ext. 27
Reach more than 225,000 passengers, 365 days a year.
The Charles M. Schulz - Sonoma County Airport provides a great opportunity for local, regional and national brands to advertise their goods and services. The Airport is a gateway for tourists and business professionals alike, with easy access to a diverse economy and strong tourism market. The terminal offers five rental car agencies, a restaurant, and serves as a location for Sonoma County Airport Express, which carries over 200,000 riders annually.
Prices range from $125 to $1200, with many options to fit your budget.
If you are a tourism-related business in the BIA, you may be able to travel with the sales team to select shows. Current opportunities are listed on the Partner Extranet. You can get on the extranet by following these instructions here.
The Official Visitors Guide & Map
The Official Sonoma County Visitors Guide and Map is the premier marketing piece showcasing Sonoma County and is supported by numerous Sonoma County Tourism marketing, advertising, and public relation programs reaching millions of travelers each year. Advertising in the Official Visitors Guide and Map is a cost-effective way to promote your business in the combined 500,000 guides and maps printed every year.
ROI studies show that the Official Sonoma County Visitors Guide and Map results in more than $14 million in destination spending to Sonoma County and the average traveler who requests the guide spends $1,186 here in Sonoma County during their visit.
Visitors are looking for lodging, food and wine experiences, attractions, recreation, cultural arts and events. The Official Sonoma County Visitors Guide is the essential travelers tool for planning a trip or deciding what to do once arriving in Sonoma County.
Booking Engine for Packages and Activities Sold on The Website
Advanced Reservations Systems (ARES), our online reservation system partner, has many opportunities for you to market your business on our website's www.sonomacounty.com booking engine. Dean Jones with ARES can help you work out the details to fit your needs; his contact information is below.
Other Opportunites Include
- Free marketing opportunities include getting leads from the sales team, hosting journalists to experience your business, posting your events to our online calendar of events, submitting deals, and updating your web listing on www.SonomaCounty.com. Click here for free marketing opportunities.
- Festivals, events or other tourism-related organizations in Sonoma County interested in funding, please refer to the County of Sonoma's advertising award program, which operates on an annual cycle of grants for programs that meet certain requirements. Sonoma County Tourism is a private, non-profit organization and is solely a marketing and sales organization. SCT doesn’t underwrite or provide grants, but is very, very good at promoting things.
- Marketing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public and media relations: email@example.com
- Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General: email@example.com