Save the date for Sonoma County Restaurant Week 2019: March 1-10, 2019. More info to come beginning January 2019.
Pastry Perk Specials
Two-course Lunch: $10/$15
Three-course Dinner: $19/$29/$39
Join us for the North Bay's finest annual culinary experience. Sonoma County chefs prepare unique, prix-fixe menus only available during Restaurant Week 2019. Come and taste the local flavors of beautiful Sonoma County, CA.
There are no tickets or passes required. Food lovers can simply dine out at as many participating restaurants as they would like during Sonoma County Restaurant Week, explore new dining opportunities, or enjoy old favorites. Reservations are strongly recommended!
- Explore participating restaurants and see menus
- Find answers to FAQs and how to make reservations
- See participating restaurants on an interactive map: Click on "Restaurant Week" in the category filter and then select a city.
- Browse hotels and lodging
- Find transportation
- Order a free printed Visitor Guide and Sonoma County Map
- Email us with questions
Share your Restaurant Week photos on Instagram with tagging @sonomacountyrestaurantweek or with the hashtag #dineSoCo