Sonoma County Leave No Trace Coalition Toolkit
In early 2021, Sonoma County Tourism and Sonoma County Regional Parks entered a partnership with the national Leave No Trace organization to develop a county-wide responsible recreation initiative to help mitigate environmental impacts in area parks, preserves, and other outdoor recreation locations. Part of SCT and Regional Park’s partnership with Leave No Trace involved the development of a Sonoma County-tailored version of the Seven Principles. The Sonoma County Leave No Trace Seven Principles were revealed last summer, and our hospitality partners immediately stepped up to incorporate its messaging in reservation confirmations, websites, and other channels.
Sonoma County Tourism, Sonoma County Regional Parks, and Leave No Trace are delighted to now offer our partners, land managers, and other stakeholders new tools to help magnify these important messages, with the Sonoma County Leave No Trace Coalition Toolkit. This toolkit contains both digital and physical items free to access and order below. If you have any questions regarding the use or procurement of these materials, please email [email protected].
Physical Toolkit Items
Physical Toolkit items:
Digital Toolkit Items
Digital assets consist of:
- Sonoma County Leave No Trace Vacation Rental Resource
- This streamlined version of the Sonoma County Leave No Trace Seven Principles can be added to your vacation rental packet materials.
- Sonoma County Leave No Trace Social Media Posts
- Share the message of Leave No Trace through these suggested social media posts. #SonomaCounty #LeaveNoTrace #LifeOpensUp
- Sonoma County Leave No Trace Visitor Talking Points
- Coming soon: beautiful photographic assets to accompany the resources above
To access these digital assets, users must read and electronically agree to the terms and conditions of the sublicense agreement. Users are responsible for ensuring the digital assets are utilized in adherence to the Sonoma County Leave No Trace Brand Standards Guide. Once you submit the form, thereby agreeing to the terms and conditions, links to the digital assets will be emailed to you.
Thank you for joining the Coalition and helping us empower visitors, travelers, and residents to be stewards in preserving and protecting Sonoma County’s outdoor experiences!