Communications Toolkit for Partners
Sonoma County Tourism provides a communications toolkit on this page for Sonoma County hospitality / tourism businesses, local chambers, cities and visitor bureaus. Please contact us with questions at [email protected]
"Life Opens Up" — Fall Campaign 2020 Toolkit
Help us spread the word about "Life Opens Up in Sonoma County" with these marketing tools and shareable assets for your website, social media and e-mail marketing:
- Social media hashtag: #LifeOpensUp
- Campaign page and editorial content collection: www.sonomacounty.com/life-opens-up
- Images and buttons (link to: /life-opens-up): download
- Zoom backgrounds: Coast, Redwoods and Vineyard
- Youtube video link: Coming soon
- Messaging and copy for social media, PR and communications: download
- Your content, special offers and what's new: submit
- Sonoma Safe Travels Materials: download digital assets and request printed materials here
Fire Season Updates and Toolkit for Partners
Find industry updates, messages and resources for current fire incidents and how to prepare for fire season.
Throughout the COVID-19 crisis, Sonoma County Tourism is maintaining a toolkit to ensure we’re providing our partners with useful information and links to resources we hope are helpful.
Wine Enthusiast's Wine Region 2019 of the Year Award for Sonoma County
Sonoma County has been named 2019 Wine Region of the Year by Wine Enthusiast, for the magazine’s 20th annual Wine Star Awards. Please help us spread the word to your fans, friends, and partners.
Brand & Marketing Campaign "Life Opens Up"
The Sonoma County Destination brand is designed to connect with visitors through conveying the unique DNA that is Sonoma County. MMGY Global, the marketing agency who partnered with SCT, unveiled the brand at SCT's annual meeting on Aug 30, 2018. The brand campaign roll-out to visitors has begun in October 2018 and it includes targeted messaging, visuals and ads via all marketing channels: advertising, PR, social media, website, email and events.