Communications Toolkit for Partners
Sonoma County Tourism provides a communications toolkit on this page for Sonoma County hospitality / tourism businesses, local chambers, cities and visitor bureaus. Please contact us with questions at [email protected]
Throughout the COVID-19 crisis, Sonoma County Tourism is maintaining a toolkit to ensure we’re providing our partners with useful information and links to resources we hope are helpful.
Spring Campaign 2020 Toolkit
The Sonoma County Spring Campaign has been paused on March 15, 2020 due to the current Coronavirus outbreak.
Help us spread the word about "Sonoma County in Bloom" with these marketing tools and shareable assets for your website, social media and e-mail marketing:
- Social media hashtag: #LifeOpensUp
- Campaign page and editorial content collection: www.sonomacounty.com/spring
- Youtube video link for "Spring in Sonoma": https://youtu.be/lqhxuDh6vR4
- Spring campaign presentation: download
- Spring campaign images, video, logos and button (link to: /spring): download
- Messaging and copy for social media, PR and communications: download
- Spring campaign PR plan: download
- Your content, special offers and what's new: submit
Wine Enthusiast's Wine Region 2019 of the Year Award for Sonoma County
Sonoma County has been named 2019 Wine Region of the Year by Wine Enthusiast, for the magazine’s 20th annual Wine Star Awards. Please help us spread the word to your fans, friends, and partners.
Brand & Marketing Campaign "Life Opens Up"
The Sonoma County Destination brand is designed to connect with visitors through conveying the unique DNA that is Sonoma County. MMGY Global, the marketing agency who partnered with SCT, unveiled the brand at SCT's annual meeting on Aug 30, 2018. The brand campaign roll-out to visitors has begun in October 2018 and it includes targeted messaging, visuals and ads via all marketing channels: advertising, PR, social media, website, email and events.