Communications Toolkit for Partners
Sonoma County Tourism provides a communications toolkit on this page for Sonoma County hospitality / tourism businesses, local chambers, cities and visitor bureaus. Please contact us with questions at [email protected]
Spring/Summer 2021 Recovery Campaign Toolkit
Help us spread the word about "Life Opens Up in Sonoma County" with these marketing tools and shareable assets for your website, social media and e-mail marketing.
- 2021 Recovery Campaign Overview: download
- Campaign page and editorial content collection: www.sonomacounty.com/life-opens-up
- Images, buttons and logos (link to: /life-opens-up): download
- Social media hashtag: #LifeOpensUp
- 2021 Visitor Guide & Map share link: www.sonomacounty.com/guide-order
- Image/button and QR code display for the 2021 Visitor Guide & Map: download
- Messaging and copy for social media, PR and communications: download
- Your content, special offers and what's new: submit
- Advertising and Coop Opportunities: view
- Brand guidelines: download
- Zoom backgrounds: Spring Mustard, Russian River, Summer Vineyard, Coast, Redwoods and Vineyard
- Sonoma Safe Travels Materials: download digital assets and request printed materials here
Fire Season Updates and Toolkit for Partners
Find industry updates, messages and resources for current fire incidents and how to prepare for fire season.
Throughout the COVID-19 crisis, Sonoma County Tourism is maintaining a toolkit to ensure we’re providing our partners with useful information and links to resources we hope are helpful.
Use the Official Sonoma County Logo in Your Marketing Materials
The "Sonoma County" brandmark was created as part of a branding campaign from the trio of Sonoma County Tourism, Vintners, and Winegrowers to increase recognition of Sonoma County as a place with premium visitor experiences, world-class wines, and abundant agriculture.
Tourism-, winemaking-, and agriculture-related businesses are encouraged to adopt the brandmark and use it within the licensing guidelines to promote the genuine, authentic, and independent nature of Sonoma County's brand.
Your company or organization can join other Sonoma County businesses using the brandmark for free to promote their ties to the Sonoma County brand, including: Santa Rosa Convention and Visitors Bureau, Fairfield Inn and Suites Sebastopol, Sonoma Canopy Tours, Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary, Sonoma County Regional Parks, TWG BBQ Sauce, Costeaux Bakery, Woody's Wine Tours and more.
To apply to use the brandmark, and for more information about the process, please email Marketing or call 707-522-5815.
Please don't take these brandmarks - these are samples only.
We will send you the real ones once you fill out the short application and you get approved.