Communications Toolkit for Partners
Sonoma County Tourism provides a communications toolkit on this page for Sonoma County hospitality / tourism businesses, local chambers, cities and visitor bureaus. Please contact us with questions at [email protected]
2022 Spring Campaign Toolkit
Sonoma County Tourism (SCT) has been in-market with our Spring Campaign since January. To fully leverage the spirit and power of the campaign, we offer the following toolkit to our hospitality partners. Help us spread the word about "Life Opens Up in Sonoma County" with these marketing tools and shareable assets for your website, social media and e-mail marketing.
- Campaign page and editorial content collection: www.sonomacounty.com/life-opens-up
- Social media hashtag: #LifeOpensUp #SonomaCounty
- Submit your extended stay promotion (3rd night free) special offer
- Inspiration Guide & Map share link: www.sonomacounty.com/guide-order
- Spring campaign webinar powerpoint presentation
- Spring campaign webinar Q&A document
- Spring campaign webinar video presentation
- Working with Sonoma County Tourism brochure
- Strategic Plan FY 2021 - 2023
- Spring 2022 intentional itineraries wellbeing key messages: view
- Your content, special offers and what's new: submit
- Advertising and Coop Opportunities: view
- Brand guidelines: view
- Zoom backgrounds: Forest Bathing, Vineyard Couple, Horseback Riding, Couple Biking, Spring Mustard, Russian River, Summer Vineyard, Coast, Redwoods and Vineyard
- Sonoma Safe Travels Materials: download digital assets and request printed materials here
Coastal Safety Video
A shareable youtube video on "How to visit the Sonoma Coast" safely can be found here.
Fire Season Updates and Toolkit for Partners
Find industry updates, messages and resources for current fire incidents and how to prepare for fire season.
Throughout the COVID-19 crisis, Sonoma County Tourism is maintaining a toolkit to ensure we’re providing our partners with useful information and links to resources we hope are helpful.
Use the Official Sonoma County Logo in Your Marketing Materials
The "Sonoma County" brandmark was created as part of a branding campaign from the trio of Sonoma County Tourism, Vintners, and Winegrowers to increase recognition of Sonoma County as a place with premium visitor experiences, world-class wines, and abundant agriculture.
Tourism-, winemaking-, and agriculture-related businesses are encouraged to adopt the brandmark and use it within the licensing guidelines to promote the genuine, authentic, and independent nature of Sonoma County's brand.
Your company or organization can join other Sonoma County businesses using the brandmark for free to promote their ties to the Sonoma County brand, including: Santa Rosa Convention and Visitors Bureau, Fairfield Inn and Suites Sebastopol, Sonoma Canopy Tours, Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary, Sonoma County Regional Parks, TWG BBQ Sauce, Costeaux Bakery, Woody's Wine Tours and more. Please contact us with questions regarding the use of brandmarks at [email protected]