Services from Sonoma County Tourism are free and available to any tourism-related businesses in Sonoma County.
Update Your Free Business Listing
Sonoma County Tourism offers tourism-related businesses a free website listing on Sonomacounty.com. This includes your address, phone number, website, description, photos, and videos. You can also submit special offers to get more exposure on our Special Offers page.
To update your information, you will be given a login and password for the Hospitality Hub.
To receive a login and to reset your password to the Hospitality Hub, please contact Katja West, Marketing Data & Systems Specialist, at [email protected].
If you have a tourism-related business and can't find your listing on our website, please tell us about your business by completing this form: sonomacounty.wufoo.com/forms/sct-add-new-business-listing.
- Guide to the Extranet (PDF)
- Overview of the Extranet (Video)
- Updating your Business and Contacts (Video)
- Submitting Special Offers (PDF)
- Updating Photos, Video, Offers and Business Description (Video)
- How to Respond to a Sales Lead (Video)
- Learn how to Submit Offers for the Journalist Handbook (PDF)
How to Use the Hospitality Hub
If you would like further training on how to best use the Hospitality Hub, you can make an appointment either over the phone or in person. To make an appointment, please contact Katja at 707-522-5811, [email protected].