Maximize your business with SCT
Sonoma County Tourism works with local businesses, chambers of commerce and visitors centers to make sure potential travelers hear about your business.
By working with Sonoma County Tourism, hospitality businesses enjoy the benefits of extensive sales and marketing programs dedicated to a positive return on investment and increasing overnight stays in Sonoma County. And most of these programs are offered free.
New Partner Toolkit:
- Submit Events, Special Offers and More: Submit up to date information about your business to us, so that we can better help promote you to visitors, journalists, and other influential media.
- Partner Information Programs (PIP): This is a program where we invite six businesses and you have five minutes to present to our staff. We get to learn more about your business and you learn ways we can help promote your business.
- Connect with Group Business Development: Our Group Business Development team focuses on welcoming groups to Sonoma County and assists meeting professionals with proposals, site tours, and services.
- Learn how to Work with Media: Annually, SCT's Marketing and Public Relations team inspires hundreds of journalists and influencers to write positive travel, wine, and lifestyle articles. Help us tell the Sonoma County story by providing us with your unique information.
- Partner with Tourism Development: SCT’s Tourism Development Division is tasked with driving overnight stays through both established and emerging domestic and international travel trade channels.
Paid Marketing Opportunities:
- Enhanced Opportunities: Sonoma County Tourism offers additional opportunities for businesses to promote themselves to our three main segments: leisure, travel, and meetings.