Partner Quick Links
Welcome, Sonoma County tourism partners. If you are a tourism-related business within Sonoma County, services from Sonoma County Tourism are free. To learn more about marketing opportunities, resources, trainings, and other industry-related news and updates, click the links below. You already know how life opens up in Sonoma County. We’ll help you spread the word about your business.
Destination Stewardship and Resiliency Master Plan
We Want To Hear From You!
As part of Sonoma County Tourism’s destination stewardship efforts, understanding how our community members feel about tourism is a foundational part of building a stronger, more resilient destination. It’s time to think longer term and consider decisions that need to be made today to preserve our healthy visitor economy for years to come. By completing the resident sentiment survey, you can help us learn about how the future of tourism could improve the quality of life and livelihood of all Sonoma Countians.
Please keep in mind:
- All responses are confidential.
- The survey will take approximately 10 minutes to complete.
- Once you press “Done” your input will be sent directly to The Coraggio Group, a tourism-focused consulting firm that is facilitating our destination master planning process.
Thank you in advance for your participation in the resident survey. We cannot be successful without your input!
Current SCT Opportunities:
- Advertising Opportunities in Sonoma County's Website, Inspiration Guide, Map & E-Newsetter
- Sonoma County Accredited Hospitality Professional's Learn & Signup
- Drought Toolkit
- Coronavirus Toolkit
- Fire Season Toolkit & Updates
- Sonoma County Leave No Trace Coalition Toolkit
- Strategic Plan - SCT FY21-23
- Annual Review - FY20-21
- Annual Meeting Notes/Review September 2021
- Spring Campaign Toolkit - 2022
- Marketing Trends Webinar – What is “Responsible” Travel - Passcode: [email protected]
- Trends in Travel and Tourism - May 16
- Understanding the Value of PR - June 13
Sonoma County Tourism provides our local industry partners business-building benefits as highlighted in our “Working with Sonoma County Tourism” brochure. Click this link for more information on these...
This plan identifies the priorities for the organization over the next two years and lays the foundation for long-term programming. Through the work of the Board of Directors and with input from...
Sonoma County Tourism provides a communications toolkit on this page for Sonoma County hospitality / tourism businesses, local chambers, cities and visitor bureaus. Please contact us with questions at...
Services from Sonoma County Tourism are free for hospitality and tourism businesses in Sonoma County. Learn how to get the most out of your partnership with us. NEW: View all 2022 advertising...
What is the Sonoma County AHP Program? This educational initiative was designed to provide the Sonoma County hospitality workforce a comprehensive curriculum based on the foundational elements that...
Sonoma County Tourism is the official destination stewardship organization for California's Sonoma County. SCT is a private, non-profit marketing and sales organization dedicated to promoting...
Tourism and hospitality are an integral part of the economy for the United States, California, and Sonoma County. Download the 2020 Sonoma County Quick Facts
Request official Sonoma County Visitor Maps to have in your business.
SCT Board of Directors
Share Your Sustainable Programs...