Partner Quick Links
Welcome, Sonoma County tourism partners. If you are a tourism-related business within Sonoma County, services from Sonoma County Tourism are free. To learn more about marketing opportunities, resources, trainings, and other industry-related news and updates, click the links below. You already know how life opens up in Sonoma County. We’ll help you spread the word about your business.
- Sonoma County Leave No Trace Coalition Toolkit for Partners
- The 2022 Stars of the Industry is happening May 3 at the Flamingo Resort & Spa.
- 2022 Spring Campaign Toolkit for Partners
- Partner Webinar: Marketing Trends – What is “Responsible” Tourism Marketing and learn about SCT’s 2022 Publications Advertising Program Opportunities. Watch the recording here Passcode: [email protected]
- SCT FY21-23 Strategic Plan
- SCT Annual Review FY20-21
- Recap and resources from SCT's Annual Meeting , September 29, 2021
- Learn about out Sonoma County Accredited Hospitality Professional's program
- View all 2022 advertising opportunities in Sonoma County's guide, map, e-news and website.
- Fire Season Updates and Toolkit for Partners
- Drought Toolkit for Partners
Coronavirus Toolkit for Partners
Sonoma County Tourism provides our local industry partners business-building benefits as highlighted in our “Working with Sonoma County Tourism” brochure. Click this link for more information on these...
This plan identifies the priorities for the organization over the next two years and lays the foundation for long-term programming. Through the work of the Board of Directors and with input from...
Sonoma County Tourism provides a communications toolkit on this page for Sonoma County hospitality / tourism businesses, local chambers, cities and visitor bureaus. Please contact us with questions at...
Services from Sonoma County Tourism are free for hospitality and tourism businesses in Sonoma County. Learn how to get the most out of your partnership with us. NEW: View all 2022 advertising...
What is the Sonoma County AHP Program? This educational initiative was designed to provide the Sonoma County hospitality workforce a comprehensive curriculum based on the foundational elements that...
Sonoma County Tourism is the official destination stewardship organization for California's Sonoma County. SCT is a private, non-profit marketing and sales organization dedicated to promoting...
Tourism and hospitality are an integral part of the economy for the United States, California, and Sonoma County. Download the 2020 Sonoma County Quick Facts
Request official Sonoma County Visitor Maps to have in your business.
SCT Board of Directors
Share Your Sustainable Programs...