Partner Quick Links
Welcome, Sonoma County tourism partners. If you are a tourism-related business within Sonoma County, services from Sonoma County Tourism are free. Sonoma County Tourism provides communication toolkits, marketing opportunities, resources, trainings, and other industry-related news and updates. To learn more, click the links below. We’ll help you spread the word about your business. Please contact us with questions at [email protected]
Current SCT Opportunities:
- Partner Education Session - Presentation Slides
- Partner Education Session - Presentation Video
- Key Messages/Talking Points
- Advertising Opportunities on Sonoma County's Website, Inspiration Guide, Map & E-Newsetter
- Extended Stay Promotion Nov 1 - April 30, 2023
- The Sonoma County App
- Campaign Toolkit: Nov 1 - April 30, 2023
- Drought Toolkit
- Coronavirus Toolkit
- Fire Season Toolkit & Updates
- Sonoma County Leave No Trace Coalition Toolkit
- Sonoma County Accredited Hospitality Professional's
- Inspiration Guide & Map
- Marketing Trends Webinar – What is “Responsible” Travel - Passcode: [email protected]
- Trends in Travel and Tourism - May 16
- Understanding the Value of PR - June 13
- Coastal Safety Video
- Sonoma Safe Travels Materials: download digital assets and request printed materials here
- Working with Sonoma County Tourism
- Brand Guidelines
- Strategic Plan - SCT FY21-23
- 2022 Annual Meeting
- SCT Annual Reports
- Zoom backgrounds: Forest Bathing, Vineyard Couple, Horseback Riding, Couple Biking, Spring Mustard, Russian River, Summer Vineyard, Coast, Redwoods and Vineyard
Use of the Official Sonoma County Logo
The "Sonoma County" brandmark was created as part of a branding campaign from the trio of Sonoma County Tourism, Vintners, and Winegrowers to increase recognition of Sonoma County as a place with premium visitor experiences, world-class wines, and abundant agriculture.
Tourism, winemaking, and agriculture-related businesses are encouraged to adopt the brandmark and use it within the licensing guidelines to promote the genuine, authentic, and independent nature of Sonoma County's brand.
Your company or organization can join other Sonoma County businesses using the brandmark for free to promote their ties to the Sonoma County brand, including: Visit Santa Rosa, Fairfield Inn and Suites Sebastopol, Sonoma Canopy Tours, Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary, Sonoma County Regional Parks, TWG BBQ Sauce, Costeaux Bakery, Woody's Wine Tours and more. Please contact us with questions regarding the use of brandmarks at [email protected]
Sonoma County Tourism provides our local industry partners business-building benefits as highlighted in our “Working with Sonoma County Tourism” brochure. Click this link for more information on these...
This plan identifies the priorities for the organization over the next two years and lays the foundation for long-term programming. Through the work of the Board of Directors and with input from...
Sonoma County Tourism is currently in market with a consumer marketing campaign. The theme of the campaign is "Pause & Effect" which seeks to encourage visitors to take a moment of self reflection to...
Services from Sonoma County Tourism are free for hospitality and tourism businesses in Sonoma County. Learn how to get the most out of your partnership with us. NEW: View all 2022 advertising...
What is the Sonoma County AHP Program? This educational initiative was designed to provide the Sonoma County hospitality workforce a comprehensive curriculum based on the foundational elements that...
Sonoma County Tourism is the official destination stewardship organization for California's Sonoma County. SCT is a private, non-profit marketing and sales organization dedicated to promoting...
Tourism and hospitality are an integral part of the economy for the United States, California, and Sonoma County. Download the 2022 Sonoma County Quick Facts
Request official Sonoma County Visitor Maps to have in your business.
SCT Board of Directors
Share Your Sustainable Programs...