Wine Country Film Festival
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - (All Day)
- Thursday, September 21, 2017 - (All Day)
- Friday, September 22, 2017 - (All Day)
- Saturday, September 23, 2017 - (All Day)
- Sunday, September 24, 2017 - (All Day)
- Monday, September 25, 2017 - (All Day)
31 years ago in sleepy Sonoma County, some 50 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge, founders of the Wine Country Film Festival (WCFF) presented the region's first ever film festival! Never losing sight of its mission to bring people, the arts and culture together, WCFF once again unfolds in gorgeous Sonoma Valley, California in September. In small town venues and outdoors under the stars, visitors and residents alike experience the best international and independent cinema the world has to offer. The festival hosts an exciting array of engaging conversations with attending filmmakers, actors, and notable guests, live music performances, and special presentations.